Thursday 19 September 2013

Case 39: It's True!

Because of my failure to produce a good outline for a subject...Just now I feel like..

I feel like wanting to throw my whole body away due to my stupidity!
How can I did such an idiot act?
Why am I so careless and not focus?
I feel horribly guilty as if I've done a very big mistake and unforgivable mistake.
I feel like I've been black listed from this universe.
I want to shout very badly that "I'm stupid..I'm stupid..I'm stupid.
urghhhh..... 
I've felt this way for many times before after I failed to do something terrifically.

But not for now because I've found this:



Wohoooo....
This made me feels better.
I'm now under the state of resilient!

Thank you Allah for given us such a brilliant mind to come out with this beautiful sentence.
It relieved me! It does!

To my group mates I'm truly sorry for my mistake and I am looking forward to our shiny day once we done the assignment terrifically.

Let us struggle together! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment